God Is Ready To Help

I belong to a lower middle class family of Jharkhand, India. I am now persuing chemical engineering in Birsa Institute of Technology, Sindri (popularly known as BIT, Sindri). It's a challenge for my father earning Rs. 25000 per annum to run my family and our (me and my elder sister) studies. Yet, he never thought of giving up. Recently, he discovered of a scholorship. Knowing me eligible for it, he made me follow the formalities. And I am glad to announce that yesterday I recieved a check of Rs. 25000. This shows that the Almighty always helps those who help themselves. I am very thankful to the non-governmental organization of America, Foundation For Excellence (FFE) and other local body Lions Club, Sindri whose joint venture brings this immense help for needies. I would like to thank Mr. Bikash Roy, a member of Lions Club, Sindri and Mr. R. Prasad, a facilitator of FFE for their help. I also thank all generous donators for FFE, through whom the Divine makes this auspicious work possible. At last I want to say that just do your duty even in adverse conditions, if you are loyal towards your duties then the Supreme always stands with you.

Comments

Popular Posts